Photography

I never thought that these pictures could turned out beautifully. At least for my own eyes. These are taken last Sept 15 when we had our team building in Tagaytay. I was a bit hesitant to use my phone in taking pictures because its resolution is far different from digital cameras. Unfortunately, I don’t have a budget for a real camera..yet. But I am really planning to buy one.

I love pictures. I love taking pictures. I love stolen shots. I love Nature.

I love pictures because they’re like mirrors. They capture emotions and they can keep it forever.

I love taking pictures because I just love it.

I am thinking of posting some of the stolen shots of my dear friend GK but I haven’t told him about it yet, maybe some other time. One thing I love about taking candid shots is when you look at it, it’s as if, you are still hearing whatever the person is saying or doing at that moment.

I love nature because no matter how harsh mankind is to our Mother Nature. It still keeps wonders that are waiting to be discovered. Like these flowers over here.

Comments

Popular Posts