Love me? Hate me?

Is this even a valid question?

Seriously, can you really measure the love or the hatred that you feel for a person? Is there such thing as I really really love you or I really really hate you? Or is it just I love you. I hate you. Period. Repeating the word might emphasize the intensity of the adjective, but that doesn’t mean that it’s true. Forgive me for being such a devil’s advocate, but when it comes to these issues I would still prefer to believe in the infamous “Action Speaks Louder than Words”. Everybody lies; this is what I learned after watching a few seasons of House MD, and it makes sense. People like to please one another, though we are aware that this not always possible, thus,in order to catch up with the short-comings, we Lie. White lies or whatever color of lie you have. It’s still a Lie.
That doesn’t change the fact that it’s not the truth.

If you will believe everything that people will tell you, you will wake up one day, alone and nothing. I am not saying that I don’t trust humanity anymore, what I meant was, we should learn how to separate lies from facts. Just like in keeping a relationship, with friends or with your special someone. Friendship is not something that you can have in an instant, likewise romantic relationships. It’s something that you developed and nurture over time. Love, Attention and Trust are immeasurable investments in keeping a good relationship. Remove one and it will be shattered. Like what I said these are immeasurable, you really can’t tell if what you are giving is enough or not, so be consistent about the intensity of love, the quality of attention and the amount of trust the you give. This will make you feel and make them feel that nothing really has changed. Because when it's gone. It's all gone.

Lies are sweet and Truths are bitter. But sweets can give diabetes and bitter taste can regulate it.


PS: Prevention is better than cure.

Comments

Popular Posts